Kav LaOved is offering exciting internship opportunities for students who want to do hands-on work in Israel regarding the protection of employment rights of vulnerable groups in society. We offer exposure to the on-the-ground work of a labor rights NGO in Israel, participation in resource development projects, experience with advocacy and international relations, opportunities to learn about inter-organizational cooperation and field visits with our staff!
We’re looking for:
– Fluency in written and spoken English (Hebrew an advantage)
– Interest in international relations & communication
– Experience with & interest in developing social media / newsletters
– Willingness to familiarize oneself with the main activities of our organization
– Graphic design experience is an advantage
– Knowledge of the workers’ rights situation in Israel is an advantage
Internships are available for a minimum period of 2.5 months and applicants must be able to commit a minimum of 20 hours per week in the Tel Aviv office (up to 40 hours full time). Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
For more information, contact Nirit Peled, Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply directly, please send your CV, letter of motivation, a short writing sample and your availability dates.